On this organised Mount Teide Tour with cable car return tickets with a digital audio guide of the trails, you’ll discover Teide National Park: the most visited national park in Europe.
From the comfort of the bus and accompanied by an official guide, you will discover scenery that will leave you wide-eyed with wonder as you ascend towards the peak. Because Tenerife is an enormous mountain in the middle of the ocean, its roads climb to reach the heart of the island: Mount Teide. Along the way, you will pass through different bioclimatic levels.
Furthermore, since cable car tickets to go up Mount Teide are already included, you don’t have to worry about missing the chance to book your seat.
The Teide Tour includes tickets for the ascent and descent with a digital audio guide of the trails to take you up to an altitude of 3,555 metres so that you can enjoy stunning views of Tenerife and some of the neighbouring islands, whilst at the same time seeing one of the world’s most extraordinary volcanic landscapes.
Duration approx. 07:00 Hrs Approx
- Electronic ticket
- Cable car tickets + audio guide (no obligation to use)
- Official guide (multi-lingual)
- Pick up from south of the island (Playa de Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Costa Adeje, Callao Salvaje, Golf del Sur)
- Food and/or drinks (you can bring your own snack or buy it in our restaurant-snack bar)
- Access to the trail which leads to the Teide crater (requires a permit from the National Park)
- Access for visitors with physical disabilities or motor impairments